9.23.2011

Nuts and Bolts






I went to Home Depot yesterday. I know, I laughed out loud too. Don’t worry, I’m not doing any major home improvements or anything like that. I’m making bracelets. Really rad, hardcore bracelets that require a trip to Home Depot. And the only thing funnier than me in Home Depot in the first place, is the initial lap I do thinking I can find whatever I need on my own. Which is dumb, really, because there are so many eager men waiting to assist you. Maybe it’s because a majority of the usual patrons are the rugged, construction type, but I get the feeling they aren’t used to seeing many gals in Jeffrey Campbells looking for bracelet materials. Which was fine by me because with assistance, I found everything I needed to make this bracelet in a matter of seconds. If you can manage to keep your fingers untangled and the nuts in their respective holder as opposed to all over your shag rug, as was not the case for me the first time around, it really is simple. And it looks super cool, if I do say so myself. For a full tutorial, click here. 

photos via honestly, wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment