9.17.2011

Ryan Gosling


I wanna be on you. For reals. 

I just saw Drive. Have you seen it? Probably not, it just came out last night. I highly recommend it. And the soundtrack that I’m downloading as we speak. A super unlikely recommendation coming from me, I’m not generally a fan of action movies. But I am a fan of Ryan Gosling. Boy oh boy, am I fan of Ryan Gosling. 

Really well done, I seriously held my breath the entire movie. When I wasn’t covering my eyes, I had my arms crossed, shoulders in my ears, sitting on the edge of my seat. It’s like this crazy combination of thrilling and haunting, yet super sexy and romantic. And I totally fell in love with mysterious, dangerous getaway driver, Ryan Gosling. His character doesn’t even have a name. How hot is that? And the things he does for the girl he loves - my heart’s racing just thinking about it.

I swear, there’s something about him. And the movie is really superb too. Action for boys, and Ryan Gosling for girls, it’s probably one of the only movies my roommate Austin and I have agreed on. Two thumbs up.  

So. Um. Yes. This post is entirely devoted to my love for Ryan Gosling, disguised as a movie review. So what. Can you blame me? I mean, seriously. 

1 comment:

  1. sorry dear!

    http://www.wwtdd.com/2011/09/ryan-gosling-and-eva-mendes-are-in-love/

    ReplyDelete