2.21.2011

Hi. I'm Samantha

and I am the proud owner of the Halston Heritage Carrie Dress. Yes, yes, the dress. While mine may not be white, but sapphire blue – and on clearance at American Rag, it is the dress, or should I say now, my dress. Too beautiful to wear, it currently serves as artwork in my closet. And let me tell you, when it comes to art, I prefer Versace to Van Gogh any day. With unruly blonde locks and an addiction to shoes no 12-step program could ever control, the Carrie Bradshaw comparisons are numerous. Finally embracing it - I mean, it’s only fitting as her dress is in my closet - I say keep them coming. So here I am, a la Carrie Bradshaw, at my neighborhood Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, spilling the tales of a poor twenty something living in Los Angeles, over a large Americano with a splash of soy. It’s so lovely to meet you. I think this could be a very wonderful friendship. 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! You are a great blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sammy that is so cool! You look really glamorous! Show your bling bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for this for years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay! i want to follow how do i do that? or am i already doing that right now? I love the way your write Sam, I can hear everything you write :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete