10.10.2011

How pinteresting.


So, I made a pinterest account. I know, I’m trying to stay trendy and current. Before long, I’m sure I’ll have a tumblr account too. Sheesh. This is exhausting. But seriously, it’s pretty cool. It’s kind of like an electronic collage or something. It’s certainly more organized than the bookmarks I’ve filed on my computer and it’s definitely way addicting. Like, it’s taken over my life – yet makes me feel super productive at the same time. For example, pinterest has this evil way of making you feel like you’ve planned your next super chic dinner party, completed some super cute diy project, or baked a super tasty ultimate chocolate lover’s chocolate cake – but really you’ve just stayed up far too late pinning things other people have done as inspiration for said projects. Hmmm.

If you’re at all interested, you can head over to my pinterest account here, where I’m currently obsessing over all things pretty.


Maybe I should stick to the old fashioned methods of tearing pages out of magazines and making a corkboard myself. At least that way I’d have an excuse to buy these darling pushpins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment